Tuesday, December 16

Hmm?

Do I steal someones writing style because I find it way more interesting than mine? Is it wrong? She doesn't know me and I only know of her by stumbling onto her blog....that justifies it right?! ;-) It's not plagiarism if I don't actually steal her words! Or maybe I've already stolen it a little and am just slowly going to itch my blogs to look more like hers....hmmm....good idea!

Meantime, I was cooking dinner last night and my laptop was open on the counter. The screensaver came on and there were the cutest pictures of the cutest baby in the world....8 months ago. I had forgotten just how chunky his little thighs were, which he since has walked most all of it off. It was nice to have that sweet little moment, despite that fact that it was brought on by the trusty silver laptop.


1 comment:

Moody Family said...

Not plagerism, just inspiration!!! Very cute.