You two look beautiful, and yes this is where you will be staying.
The most glorious day of 2009 was on Wednesday...when the washer and dryer FINALLY showed up! So why haven't I posted pictures of the ladies till now? Well, it's because just like every new thing I get I play with it for hours so I can know every thing about it. These two are AMAZING! The first night I was able to do 3 HUGE loads of laundry in just 3 hours, yes I said 3 hours, and that included drying. The washer spins the clothes so fast and hard that they come out nearly dry so then the dryer only has to run about 30 mins. Never in my life has it taken longer to wash the clothes than to dry them...AMAZING!! And the sensor in the dryer really does work (oh you know I'm going to try and make a liar out of it!), I took a load of clothes out that I checked and thought it was fully dry but the sensor light was reading that they were damp. Well once the heat cooled off the clothes....yep, the truly were damp...again, AMAZING!! The sensor detects if the clothes are wet or damp or dry so that it will automatically turn the dryer off and the clothes won't bake in the heat, thus wearing them out...AMAZING! And it came with a rack the sits in the middle so you can dry a pair of shoes, a sweater.....AMAZING! I have never been so excited to do laundry in my life.....I'm getting old!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your two new babies! They sound... well, AMAZING! :) Do they fold the laundry too?? Because that's the kind of washer/dryer combo I need!
How wonderful for you and your new best friends, I hope that you have a long and happy relationship together!
I'm jealous!!! I want a front loader washing machine but can't talk Kasey into it quite yet! I'll keep working on him! Your little man is getting big :)
my sis just got a set and calls them an integral part of her family.....glad to hear you are enjoying them too....... they rock.
oh i am so jealous!
Post a Comment