As much of a difficult toddler as JT can be sometimes, I do notice that he is really good at sharing...so far, that will probably change now that I've announced that so proudly....kids love to keep you humble, so I've discovered. Here's some pictures proving that he likes to share...

Example 1-He loves to share his favorite lounging chair with his new
BFF-the lawn mower

This one is so cute....he actually was standing in front of the chair when Benjamin came walking by.
JT then started patting the seat of his chair as to say...."sit, sit". So Benjamin crawled up in there and sat on the arm and then
JT got in after him. He had a huge smile on his face the whole time and then I snapped this...it was too cute to miss.....

This one it THE BEST. They traded
sippies and then started chugging!! I thought that started in high school?

It was so nice here last Friday (a high of 84-that's right in the 80's you northerners...ha! ha!) so we took
JT to ride the Forest Park Mini Train.

If you look closely at his left eye (your right) you will see a big
ol shinner. That's right, he got that sucker from throwing a fit and not paying attention as to where he was throwing that fit. He has such a quick temper....it is
very true that you inherit the sins of your parents, and that one he got from me...expressive and implosive, sometimes it's STILL hard for me to take control of it.
2 comments:
Jason shares well with everyone, but his brother. That is much more difficult for him. When he is really tired and at home, it is very difficult too. Love the shiner..... You have a very cute toddler there.
Oh I love the pictures of our boys together,,,email them to me!!!!!! And I think that JT is rubbing off on sugarbear or the other way around because the tantrums are more frequent and getting louder by the day,,,I might be bald from pulling my hair out by the time he is 2.
Post a Comment