I finally did it, I successfully uploaded a video to blogger-cross #10 off my New Years Resolution list!!! I must say that it takes a whole lotta patience to get a video on this blog, which I was just handed a huge dose of humility because I "used" to think I was pretty patient with all techie things.
We were packing up Christmas yesterday and JT saw the dancing santa box. I thought I would let you all hear his sweet little voice....WARNING!! This will make you fall in love with my baby :-) Oh and you'll love the pj's with boots get up....I forgot to hide them again and of course when he found them, they just had to go on. It's a daily ritual at this point.
I also just noticed that in this video when I'm trying to get him to santa one more time, he says "box". Listen for it, it's really cute!!
1 comment:
Way to go tech nerd,,,,hope you aren't doing all of this early morning stuff because my son got you up early!
Post a Comment