First off, we the Kinley's are all healthy and doing good right now, I say this because apparently we are very loved by lots of folks up north who are checking in on us frequently and we are so grateful for that. Now that being said I've just learned that the Swine Flu is for reazzal my nizzal and they just closed the Fort Worth ISD till May 8th, that's till next Friday, because of a confirmed case of the Swine Flu at a middle school here in Ft Worth!!!! The really bad part about that is that this middle school happens to be the very same one that our favorite neighbor's daughter goes to...EEK!! Since the incubation period for the Swine Flu is 2 to 7 days, I don't think we'll be going next door to play in the next week. I have to admit that I just got a little more freaked out when I heard about the school closures. Please feel free to remind me that God is sovereign and in control, I think I'm faltering a little. Prayers for our continued good health and for me not to be distracted by the panic that the news is trying to spread would be gratefully appreciated!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
5 months ago
2 comments:
Glad to hear all of you are ok... Stay healthy and thanks for sharing the pics.
Hey Crissy--I just wanted to say hi. This is Tricia from BSF. I stumbled across your blog when I was blog stalking a girl I knew in college. I'll explain more next time I see you...
Your little Jackson is super cute. Guess I'll see you next Wednesday.
Tricia
Post a Comment