I have this new thing.....I put my hands behind my back and play with them. I love to do it while your talking to me, which seems to always get a giggle out of mommy. Here I am watching the babysitter "aka The Wiggles" while mommy cooks me some chicken for dinner, my new fav! I love to eat it and go "bock, bock"
I ride my bike now! Watching my neighbor ride it has made me want to be a big boy like him too! Mommy tries to help me push the peddles but I get mad because "I can do it myself!"

Daddy says we were trolling but since I don't know what that is, I just went and sat behind him and held my pole over the side like he was doing.

Our first Sand Bass....he was little but daddy sure acted really excited for me to see and hold my first fish

1 comment:
Post a Comment