Jackson takes THE LONGEST time in history to fall asleep, even our babysitter, Sara Beth thinks so and she's babysat a whole slew of kids. Anyway, I usually hear him in there singing a song while trying to fall asleep and last night I finally caught his singing with the camera on our snazzy video monitor....Here he is singing Frosty the Snowman.
Pop Goes a Belly.....Because enquiring minds up in Wyoming want to know.... so here you go! Crissy barefoot and pregnant at 6 months in front of the stove where I belong, ha! ha! Since I naturally have a rounder booty to begin with the belly seems to only accentuate it, in my opinion, but what pregnant girl actually likes the way they look pregnant? None, that I know of!
1 comment:
I think you are adorable pregnant! The first time we actually met you were running around the chapel 8 months pregnant taking pics of me and Dave getting married. Thats how I'll always remember you!!! =)
Post a Comment