I won't give up in the battle of the terrible 2's, I'll keep pushing on towards the goal, but I still have to give Jackson grace because I myself have yet to reach perfection and as perfectly adorable as he looks to his mommy, Jackson was still born full of sin in his heart just as every other human being on this earth.
Thank you, Karen for a new perspective! I hope that encourages some of you other mom's that are struggling with the same problem day in and day out, I know it helped me a ton.
1 comment:
You have that one right. We are here to guide our kids to be the best they can be. There will always be those days and back talking but in the end the moments that stick with us are the I love you moments, laughing and hugs. When my kiddos make me want to scream I take a deep breath, smile, and hug them, then I enforce the rules via time out. Good luck and thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment