The other morning he came out of his room with a smile on his face and said to me "mommy, Jackson is happy".....this NEVER happens because he's not a morning person at all. I would like to think of it as a nice little gift that God gave me that morning cause I was feeling a little achey.
And just a few moments ago, I was putting laundry away in his bedroom and he came in from the backyard looking for me saying "mom!? mom?" I yelled that I was back in his bed room so he came walking in that direction with the most precious gift in his hand, big smile on his face and said to me "mommy, I brought you a fower. See it's white" Then he proceeded to smell it and told me "mmm, mell pwetty mommy". No it wasn't a flower, instead it was a big puffy white dandelion. I don't know if Travis taught him to pick flowers and bring them to mommy, nonetheless, it melted my heart. Thank God for that little gift too!
No comments:
Post a Comment