Tuesday, June 1

On house arrest

I'm on house arrest this week for potty training boot camp. He's more than ready to do this and I'm tired of dragging it out. It's 1 pm and so far we've had 2 success and 1 failure, but I think those are great odd is you ask me.

Please pray for Jackson, he's not a fan of change and the first try was a little scary for him. He can hold his peepee for long periods and I could tell he was doing that because of the fear. We prayed together, then he got the courage up and went like a big boy! Nap time I'm sure will be hard as well but I'm going to see this thru. I'm not above bribery but I'm holding out on it just in case I don't need to pull out the big guns. ha! ha!

Thanks for praying for him....oh and for patience and discernment for mommy. I think I'm more scared of potty training than he is, but I will never let him see me sweat. :-)

2 comments:

Chris Freeland said...

Love the fact that you're pouring Christ into Jackson's life while trying to help him overcome his fears. When he's 30 and scared to death of something, his instinct will be to turn to God for courage because of the difference you're making in his life this week. Keep up the great work.

angelica said...

You are an awesome mom!