We just got back from our Wyoming vacation and it was FANTASTIC! Course the weather in June in Wyoming is so nice with the exception of one day that was windy (40 mph sustained winds with 65 mph gusts) booo, but was a nice reminder of what the winters are like there. Before I get to those pics here are some from the 1st part of June
Potty training day 1. I can't believe it only took 1/2 a day for him to get it. 2 days to be accident free and 2 weeks to be totally accident free, including being brave enough to go use the potty on the airplane. I'm hoping the little one will be just as easy in a few years.
Jackson telling Calvin "look at mommy, say cheese!"

Covering his baby brother up with his "Bob". Yes, he shares his Bob with Calvin, talk about loving one another.
This pic is funny

Augh! He thinks he's 10 some days. He jumps not only off the side of the pool but off the spillway between the hot tub and the pool, good thing he's pretty coordinated
1st time in the Bumbo at 2 months
trying to pick brother up
Calvin is 9 weeks with our baby sitter Miss Lizzie. This was the 1st time we left him for date night and I loved that I knew the boys were in good hands. We are so blessed to have Miss Lizzie (who I stole from my friends)

Helping mommy cook

My friend Bekah's little girl, Jordan. She loves baby Calvin

Jackson sitting pool side with his lady friend, Olivia

No comments:
Post a Comment