Again, I need to get my 2 cents in before the pics steal your attention. I have to share with you about Jackson's grateful heart, it's one of the great qualities about his personality. When ever we get back home from doing something fun and when I'm taking him out of the car he'll usually say "dat was fun doe-ing to ______, tanks mommy for taking me." The first time he did that was back in March but it is usually standard these days when he gets home from somewhere he had fun at. A couple of days before we left for vacation we all went to a Mexican restaurant in Lake Worth because Jackson thinks that you ALWAYS go out for tacos, you don't make them at home....something that I taught him and am very proud of, ha! ha! Why make tacos at home when you have access to some of THE BEST Tex Mex down the road and for a reasonable price at most places? Anyway when T-rav was putting him in the car Jackson told him "Tanks daddy for taking me to westwant". He also told the waitress inside "tank you" with out being prompted when she put his plate down in front of him. Granted, he's a stinker a lot of other ways, but I'm so proud of the good qualities he possess too!
The day before we left...he's getting so big!
With T-rav's grandma, or aka Gigi.
Part of the reason we went to Wyoming in June was to help celebrate 50 years of marriage between these two people. Crissy's Grandpa Ed and Grandma Frances were married June 20th 1960 and it was so much fun to try to surprise them with tons of family and lots of love. They are only human but I can tell you first hand that they are leaving a legacy of loving each other through thick and thin! I am so grateful for all they have done for me....I love you grandpa and grandma!!!

The sunglasses are hiding my blood shot eyes, I was so tired that first day. I seriously felt like I had a hang over, but with out any of the fun before it...what's that about?

Look who's taking a paci now so mommy doesn't have to hold her pinkie finger in his mouth any more
Our niece, Sarah, doing Jackson's hair

And then Jackson doing Sarah's hair...course he wasn't going to miss a minute of his cartoon either
We only got to see my friend Tara and her family for a few hours one afternoon...so bummed, I love hanging out with her. Here's her littlest Taelyn with my littlest Calvin

Jackson riding the pink 4 wheeler at Tara's
Calvin with Travis's Uncle Bob
Jackson and Sarah had to blow out candles on a cake that we got Gramie and Papa for their anniversary

Getting ready to roast marshmellows

No comments:
Post a Comment