Friday, August 27

Any one out there?

Good thing I'm only drowning in a sea of frustration and not water. Gee, not everybody volunteer at once....maybe because blogging world is dying a slow death as everyone is constantly refreshing their Facebook feeds to make sure they're not missing out. Of course not you or me, just people you know....ha! ha!

Seriously, my boys are cute and if you want to believe me, I would love some suggestions.

The error message I keep getting is "Bad Request" Error 400.

Blogger will be dead to me if I don't get this figured out.....agh!! So frustrating!

2 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Okay I get errors some times too, how many pictures are you trying to upload at once?? Some times I can only do 2 at a time and then have to add more after that, try to just upload 1 or 2 and see if you can start small. If that doesn't work I don't know what to suggest, call a computer nerd place if you need to.

Moody Family said...

I am here, but have only got that error once. By uploading only 2 pics at a time and updating my computer it was fixed. Good Luck!!!