If there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our teaching is empty and your faith is also empty.
He bore my public, and even the most private, sins on that cross, died a horrific death and then God raised Him up again on this glorious day! All so that I, Crissy, could have perfect communion with Him......I got direct access to Him and all I had to do to get it was tell Him I knew Jesus died and rose again and that I'm sorry for my gross, selfish sins.....please change me.
That's it! Nothing more and certainly nothing less.
He did this for you too......you can have direct access to God as well. Love the whole "proximity to power" aspect and the excitement you think that'll bring? Well, here's to you and the best ride of your life with the most powerful God.
He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment