.....TWO strong willed boys, yes that is what we have. I just gave Mr. C some H-E-Buddy Honey Grahams (yes, that's a shout out to my fav store, ha! ha!) and he threw a fit for the box. So I handed it to him thinking he just wanted to hold it....nope! He opened it up, pulled the cracker that he had in his mouth out, dropped it back in the box and then reached his chubby arm back in there to retrieve a whole handful. I'm hoping that in that handful is his soggy one that he put back. Lord have mercy, we have already moved into the "I do myself" stage.
I stopped cooking dinner just to put this on here, so that I could always remember the day that lil stinker started his terrible 2's. Don't let that sweet smile fool ya, ladies.....he's a Kinley boy for sure. ha! ha!
OK, back to dinner.......
No comments:
Post a Comment