My writing skills can get caught up in my emotions. Let's start it off with "i'm a girl", and end it with "processing can be confusing". In my blog post of liberating myself from a social addiction I had, "drying out" if you will, I don't think I could have expressed it in a more Godly focus than how it was done by a acquaintance who is a much more clearer writer than I.
My hope is that this is not a problem for you and by reading this it just guards your eyes and heart even more, but if it is, please be honest with yourself and with the One who made you. I'm not pleading with you because I "have it all figured out now!", NO WAY do I even come close. There are some things that God is burning out of this heart that would make me blush if you knew about them....PRAISE GOD that I can still feel remorse today after all those years of letting my sin be justified through the worlds standard. My honest prayer is that as a body of believers in Christ we don't fall into the traps that Satan lays out for us and we so blindly walk into. Our time can and will be multiplied, just by making sure that the times of rest we take is what really feeds our need for "rest". As a girl that fell prey to this, it's my plea to others that they don't end up in the "drying out" period that I had to go through.....PLEASE, guard your heart and mind, cause He has something greater for you. As I've discovered the hard way, this world will never be able to give back the time you invest into it, only what you put into learning His nature and taking in His rest will it NEVER return void.....oh, how I have learned far too late in the game.
To see what I'm rambling about click this link:
And Facebook will give you rest.....
A Different Kind of Love Story….
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment