Did his bday cupcakes and presents from us and grand parents the night before because I like abuse and feel the need to drag their bdays out into a week long celebration. Of course I'm regretting this usually by the 2nd day, when I've suddenly I've become their bday b!*#%.

C's favorite part about bdays... Cupcakes!

Laughing at his daddy.... He personally doesn't find me as hilarious as you nice people do, but in his defense my sense of humor is "off and slightly sarcastic", as a neighbor recently commented. I concur

Suddenly noticing the pile of presents. The boy has more self control than his mama, cause he waited another 30 mins before he opened them. Self-control or just the ability to drag it out as long as possible?

This one is more like his mama... A little off, a little random and super spontaneous... Case in point, the pant-less guitar serenade. Now while this is something I would not do personally, I can however appreciate his sudden urge to express his creativeness by re-singing the bday song in a memorable way. That, in it's self, is gift enough if you ask me

Surprise and excitement from one of the gifts he got. We live very close to a Tractor Supply and it was super convienent and completely normal for our family that most of the things he wanted could be purchased there.... Someone Que. the dueling banjos.

See this is how I create chaos-play close attention, because it adds a hint of "zeal" to your schedule- i make it necessary that they expect balloons in the house when they wake up on their bday morn. But Guess who's truckin it to HEB at 9:30 pm the night before to get said surprise? Oh you know T-rav got more sense than me.... He just smiles, kisses my forehead as I'm walking out the door and says "I'm going to bed, goodnight Birthday, b!*#%".
This morning with all 5 of his bday balloons. He's worth it.


And by 4 he had spiked a high fever and spent the rest of his bday Laying on the sofa and napping.... Sadly it Made for a nice quiet afternoon

Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment