Wednesday, October 10

I got plenty more where this came from

Miss thang smiling so hard it was hurting. One cute thing to remember about her is that she loves eye contact. If you hold her, lift her up to your face... The girl will smile so huge and then start cooing at you. Repeat back to her what she's saying and her smile will almost break her face



Telling me "no mom! I no like picture!" augh, the sass mouth is in all of them.... It's almost as bad as head lice



Before the sod..... This landscape came with a huge drama tag... Good grief who knew throwing down some blades of grass could be so unbelievably complicated, but come tomorrow am I will be watching grass magically appear all around our house....thanks Iu new BFF, Mr. Cruz. It's been a long month and a half without it.... Heck long 21 months, since wee had real grass for the kids to play on. FYI: I will be having a love affair with our grass this next year... Just so you know ;-)


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: