Friday, October 12

Heeellloooo, lova!

Remember I did say this would happen.... Please understand, it's been a llloooonng time since my feet have stepped on grass in my own yard. The PDA (public display of affection) may be too much for some to handle. Walk away, walk away now, for fear of maybe vomiting in your mouth from the PDA I'm about to lavish on this here lawn........

A moment of silence please while we take it in.... Shhhh, hey, yes I'm taking to you, shhhhhhhhhh!























And just so you know that I'm not the only freak in this house.... I texted the pic below to T-rav yesterday am when the semi showed up with the sod and here was his response
"Never thought id be so excited to see sod. Feels like were crossing the Jordan from the desert ;-)"



I'd like to thank Instagram for adding a bit of nostalgia to the pics of my lova.... Made the PDA so much more satisfying, for me of course, not you. No go use some mouth wash, I'm sure I've made you either sick or highly concerned about me, either way your teeth will thank me.

Muah, love you grass!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I'm laughing out loud. Seriously. I am so happy for you. You've always loved the grass. We are in the same boat, minus the gorgeous TX house, but we too are in the process of putting in a yard. It's a suffering you cannot understand until you've walked that road... full of dirt/weeds/sand.