Today marks the beginning of a new season of life for us, well for me anyway. I am no longer working!?? I'm really nervous about it and excited too. Our house needs a lot of deep cleaning and I need to start labor, so for the next few weeks I will be cleaning from top to bottom.
Well, what else is going on? Travis is still working on Jackson's room. The walls and ceiling are painted, as well as the trim. We are now waiting on the new carpet! After Travis tore out the gross carpet in our hallway to lay tile, we thought it would be best to have the carpet installed before the baby and our family came to visit. It will be a pain for a few days, since we have to move everything out of the bedrooms, but worth it in the end.
I am 36 weeks now and feeling extremely uncomfortable. Everyday I just can't imagine feeling more uncomfortable than I am and then the next day I wake up and it's worse than the day before. I just keep focusing on the finish line and getting to hold Jackson for the 1st time, oh what sweet relief that will be!!
I will be able to update this more too, since I am now what Travis likes to call me "A lady of leisure."
Have a good long weekend!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
5 months ago
2 comments:
WOOOOO!!!!HOOOOO!!!! You are going to love your new job. There is nothing better than spending time with your child. You won't miss a thing and that is all worth it. Hang in there, you are soooooo close to having Jacks in your arms. Then suddenly after all of that horrible horrible thing that we all call pregancy will fade and nothing else in the world matters but that little face. good luck cleaning, never fun. but you will love your new carpet. Take care and don't work yourself too much.....
hey girl!! been prayin for you! just keep focusing on Him, and that beautiful blessing you'll be holding in your arms so very soon!!! have fun with your new "job!" cant wait to meet baby jackson! love ya!
Post a Comment