
Daddy taught me how to hold my own bottle!

Getting ready to go swimming!

1st step in......oh so warm, just like my bath except bigger

It was only 1' deep so walking was a breeze, only my knees kept floating up with each step :-)

Just floating

The next morning sitting in the big bed while mommy packed

Watchin Elmo's World.....it's my fav!!

The view of the atrium from our hotel room. I LOVED watching all the people walking around in the lobby below.
2 comments:
I must begin this with ELMO ROCKS!!!! Jason will tell you that over and over. Love the pics. It looks like so much fun.... He is such a big boy for holding his own bottle. I swear he gets cuter every time you post pics... if that is possible. Glad you enjoyed your mini vaca. Hope to see you next week. Take care and we look forward to visiting soon.
Love the swimming pics! We'll be ready to go this summer, huh!?!? :-)
Post a Comment