Well JT is finally 6 months old, or some days I guess I would say..wow is he already 6 months? Just depends. I was going through some clothes in his drawer that he has out grown and kind of got emotional thinking about when he was first born and how he'll never be that little again. He also has been weaning himself away from hugs and cuddles. He's just on the move. Did I mention before that he has been walking since he was about 4 1/2 months? Of course not on his own, but all you have to do is hold the little guys hands and we are off! Now that's all he wants to do and my back is killing me. Getting him to sit down in front of a toy after walking around for a bit is a chore. He stiffens up his back and legs and refuses to sit down. Smart little bugger! He also has master going up one step. For those of you that haven't been to our house we have a sunken in living room that you step down into about 4 inches and he has already learned to lift that chubby little leg up to go into the kitchen or down the hallway...so cute!
Well here's some more pictures. Have a good week!
1 comment:
WOW!!! He has grown so much. I can't believe how big he is. Glad he is better. It is never fun when your little one is sick. Can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks. Things are good here, just enjoying our time at home since Colin has this week off. It is a blast. Our family finally feels complete..... i have never been so happy. Tell Travis hi for us and take care. We can't wait for more pics and are very excited to see you when you come back up. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment