Friday, June 20

Brand new baby!

JT is doing AWESOME! He slept so good last night, only woke up once at about 12, had a fever but wasn't crying at all. I gave him some motrin and he ended up sleeping till 6:45 am!! His little body needed that rest and he is doing so good today. The Dr called to check on him and I told her how good he was doing and she was SHOCKED! That's right, even the Dr said that "he must have something else going for him because medically he shouldn't be doing this good this fast."

Thank you Lord for healing my little baby so quickly and showing everyone your goodness and mercy! I pray Jackson's situation is a testament to everyone else to just what God can do it if you just trust in Him!

3 comments:

Chris Freeland said...

Remember when the apostles' shadows went across a person and they were healed?

Jackson was sick
+
Jackson came to Chris's house this morning
+
Jackson is well...

=

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

Robin said...

I'm so glad he's doing so much better! What an awesome answer to prayer!

Moody Family said...

Oh My!! I am so sorry to hear the little man got sick... We are sooooo very happy he is getting better. Give the little man a love from us... Take care and we will talk to you soon....