I am resting in a bed in a hotel room in Loveland, CO. I should be sleeping but am too excited. Tomorrow we will finally be headed back to Ft Worth, TX! Jackson and I have been gone for 2 weeks and are ready to be home in our own environment.
I do have to admit that it is a little harder leaving this time. I had forgotten just how wonderful Wyoming is in the Summer. The days are warm and sunny and the nights are cool and quiet. Air conditioning is only needed for about 2 hours in the late afternoon, then you open every window in the house as the sun sets to let in the cool refreshing breeze. It's quiet, the air is clean and if you are staying at my in-laws you'll be awakened the next morning with huge mule deer grazing in the front yard. Wyoming is beautiful from June till about mid-November, after that FORGET IT!
Needless to say it was a fun trip, it made me a little home-sick, but now that I am in Colorado and this much closer to Texas, I just can't wait to get back. Of course the only reason is because
Travis is there. I go where ever Travis goes. I miss Wyoming and our family, but Ft Worth is where Travis wants to live right now so that's exactly where I want to be too.
I'll post some fun pics and tell some great stories when we get home and settled. Our plane lands at 4 pm at DFW and I am just counting down the hours till we are finally there.
A Different Kind of Love Story….
5 months ago
2 comments:
Well I am glad you had fun, heaven forbid you should ever answer your phone though or return phone calls or emails while in Wyoming.
Glad you had fun... wish we could have visited when you were up, but no such luck. Can't wait for the fun stories... Enjoy being home....(Love the wyo weather too)
Post a Comment