Thursday, June 19

Quick update

After a quick trip to the Dr, then to get some chest x-rays we found out this afternoon that JT has pneumonia! Thankfully it's not bad enough to be admitted to the hospital and he will be on antibiotics for the next 10 days. The Dr said that it would take a while before he starts to feel better, but because he has been bathed in prayer today by so many people, he is already made a HUGE recovery in just one day. This morning at the Dr's office he was lethargic and dazed, by 6 pm he was back to crawling all over the house and acting almost like himself, and he didn't start the antibiotics until 5:30 pm!! Coincidence? I think not!

Thank you to everyone who has called to check on him and to let us know that you are praying, God is so good and our little guy is recovering by leaps and bounds!

1 comment:

The Edwards Family said...

Oh how scarey. I am so happy to hear that he is starting to feel better. I was thinking about JT all evening so I was happy to read that you put an update but not happy to read that he had pneumonia. I am sure you will both take great care of him and he will be back to himself in no time.