Thursday, June 19

Please make it go away!

JT is sick, really sick. He was up 3 times last night wailing in pain, his body was HOT HOT HOT to the touch and he was running a temp around 102. The fever broke, I think, and at 7 this morning it was around 101. The only thing that seems to console him is a cold wet compress to his head. I'm sitting here waiting for the Dr to call back so we can take him in and I know he will be OK, but I just hurt for him. I'm not worried I just want it to go away so my little baby can start feeling better. 

On a lighter note yesterday was a BIG day! JT waived bye-bye for the first time to my friend Susan....sorry Chris :-)....he got his FIRST TOOTH and his eyes went swimming three times and he didn't scream once! He's also getting really good at kicking his legs to swim to a floaty. It just amazes me what they can learn and do at this age...8 months!

Please be praying for my baby, I know he'll get better but it just horrible to see him in pain, and I have faith that everything will be OK!!


1 comment:

Chris Freeland said...

Sorry Chris nothin'

He was obviously ready to see her go... he took his first steps for me. There's nothing bigger than first steps. Susan doesn't have a chance.