So his stats are quite impressive, well they were to Dr Worsley. Calvin weighed in at 10 lbs (that's up 2 1/2 pounds from 2 weeks ago) and he's now 23 inches long (he was 21 when he was born). The whole concept is for them to continue to grow, but as I see the newborn diapers becoming way to small for him it saddens my heart a little to know that I will never have another in Newborn diapers again :-(. Guess all moms go thru this.
Meanwhile, my little blue-eyed tasmanian Angel is impressing me at home, he's up to his usual little boy ways at school. When I picked him up today I was informed by his 2 teachers (who by the way will get an awesome gift from me at the end of the year. Despite Jackson's shenanigans they still love him, or so they tell me) that he and 2 of his buddies* ambushed the cutest girl* in the class and soaked her with their cups of paint water while they were outside painting. Does that really start happening at 2? Boys teasing and torturing the little girls they have a crush on? His wife is going to have to have a great sense of humor, but I guess most of us wives do.
*all names will remain a mystery to protect the innocent and guilty :-)*
1 comment:
Thank you so much for making me feel so pretty... I can't hear that enough right now. :) Thank you for all your posts these past couple days. I've really really enjoyed reading. Keep em coming. What is your email address? I'd love to have it cuz not everything should be posted on a blog, and knowing us two, that's probably most of what we'd talk about :)
Post a Comment