My. Boys. Were. Adorable. Course I'm a little bias because they are mine and I know every mom thinks that. But before I show you what they were for Halloween I have to show you a few other cute pics.
Jackson super excited about going to see some Friday Night Lights AKA High school football. Daddy took him to see the Aledo Bearcats play on Friday night. He was stoked and told everyone that we ran into at Costco that day that "my daddy is taking me to a football game tonight cause I'm a big boy" Conveniently for mommy, Gramie's new shirt for Jackson had just showed up that morning and it was the same colors as the Bearcats....score!

He looks so big in this pic. As he was walking away with his swagger, I thought to myself "he looks like he's 13"


Calvin is just usually a very happy kid...always has a just-glad-to-be-here kind of attitude. Here's a few shots of Calvin just being Calvin......
squealing like a girl.....Jackson actually was the 1st one to say that, I'm sure he learned it from daddy when he would tell Jackson "stop screaming like a girl". It's kind of funny to hear him clown on his baby brother so early.

Alas.....here, finally, are our Halloween pics
That's right, mommy and daddy rolled the dice in procreation and got doubles!!! 2 BOYS!!! I get 1, I tell you ONE, good idea a year and this was it! The only thing I wish I would have done differently when I made Jackson's costume was that I would have cut the entire top off and attached some string for him to wear it over his shoulders that way his arms would have been free. By the way, T-rav was running a high fever and had just taken a break from vomiting so I could get a picture. Poor guy, he is so sick today :-(

Since T-rav was horribly sick with a stomach bug I got the boys out of the house, and germs, into the fresh air at the Truck-or-treat fun at our church. This is Miss Maddie as a LSU cheerleader.....poor girl, she doesn't even have a choice. (Take that, Horton's)

My old neighbor, Laura....miss her a ton by the way....brought Calvin this wolf when she met us up there. He was so excited

No comments:
Post a Comment