All that aside, Jackson really does love all babies. He talks about all his friends new baby siblings that have been born this year and even prays for them occasionally at night. On Thanksgiving, while we were being blessed with a full feast cooked for for us at the Liniger's, Brenda asked us all to say what we were thankful for. When we came to Jackson I was really expecting "lincoln logs" to be his, but I was melted when he looked around, saw his brother and said "Calvin." They are already so close, I know there are years ahead of fighting, but even now I don't have to get on Jackson hardly at all about sharing his toys.....he just naturally loves to include Calvin in what he's doing.
Calvin is waving at everything, loves to watch brother build his latest creation of Lincoln Logs and just generally loves to be involved. I do see the gentle side about 60% of the day, but until this fluid drains I think we'll still be seeing the irritable Calvin for awhile.
2 comments:
This is hilarious! I'm so sorry things have been so hard with Calvin. I know how it feels to be so tired, but yours sounds worse than mine has ever been! I'm so glad your mom is coming to help...what a great mom! Hopefully he'll start feeling better soon and you'll get some rest. Hang in there mama!
This is wonderful. Kids are just so amazing and have huge hearts. Jason and Jacob really wanted another baby until I started to babysit babies... They quickly realized mommy is very busy when a baby is around and that babies can cry a lot. Now they say that they love to have a baby around during the day, but they are happy that they go home at night. Hope Calvin heals quickly!!!
Post a Comment